|A Monster Among Us|
|Original airdate:||January 24, 2014|
|Next episode:||High School Sweethearts|
Willie Louise Kellum was loved by everyone in the small, rural community of Camp Hill, Ala. Every Sunday, she would attend the Mt. Lovely Baptist Church, where she was surrounded by her many friends and her large family of daughters, nieces, nephews, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. At 78 years old, Miss Louise had a dry wit and boundless energy as she continued to work well into her retirement as a cook at the local Head Start Program, a job she had happily worked for over 40 years. The program focuses on child development and serves many low-income families in the tri-county area. Miss Louise loved spending time with the children from all over the community; it was a genuine passion for her. The morning of February 21, 2005, started off as a fairly uneventful day. Miss Louise ran a few errands, including a stop at the local grocery store, which was the last place she was seen alive. Later that evening, her grandson who was living with her at the time, found Miss Louise lying unconscious in his room and called 911. When the Camp Hill Police arrived at her home they found Miss Louise, with a cord wrapped around her neck and bruises all over her body. Her murder rocked the entire community, as she was loved by so many. Chief Roosevelt Finley of the Camp Hill Police Department knew Miss Louise well and her murder bothers him more than any other he's investigated. He has vowed not to rest until he finds her killer.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- D.D. Shirley as Homicide Investigator D.D. Shirley
- Lieutenant Nathan White (Camp Hill Police Department)
- Chief Roosevelt Finley (Camp Hill Police Department)
- Camp Hill, Alabama (February 21, 2005)
- Willie Louise Kellum (78)
- Markis Heard - pled guilty to the felony murder and first-degree rape. His plea agreement has a split sentence of 20 years to serve five years for each of the counts to be served consecutively. He will serve 10 years in prison and 30 years on parole.
|Cold Justice season 2|
|Episodes||Gone • A Monster Among Us • High School Sweethearts • First Love • He Said, He Said • Ambush • Single Working Mom • Billy Goat Hill • Lady in the Box • Copper Dollar Ranch • Stranded • Death by Design? • Kirby's Speed Shop • Justice Served (1) • Sunspot Highway • Other Side of the Tracks • Second Thoughts • Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice?|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|