|A Very Public Place|
|Original airdate:||August 7, 2015|
|Previous episode:||The Music Teacher|
|Next episode:||And Justice for Flint, Part 1|
Former Harris County, Texas, prosecutors Casey Garrett and Alicia O'Neill, try to help the Lake Charles Police Department solve two cases where the women were sexually assaulted in public places.
- Casey Garrett as Former Prosecutor Casey Garrett
- Alicia O'Neill as Former Prosecutor Alicia O'Neill
- Jesse Alvarado as Sex Crimes Investigator Jesse Alvarado
- Lieutenant Kevin Kirkum (Lake Charles Police Department)
- Detective Jeff Atkinson (Lake Charles Police Department)
- Lake Charles, Louisiana (October 20, 1991)
- Melissa (21)
- Unknown, DNA is in the database waiting for a match.
- Lake Charles, Louisiana (October 5, 1999)
- Marilyn (39)
- Austin Mott - will be charged with the aggravated sexual assault of Marilyn. If convicted, he could be sentenced to life in prison.
|Cold Justice: Sex Crimes season 1|
|Episodes||The Music Teacher • A Very Public Place • And Justice for Flint, Part 1 • And Justice for Flint, Part 2 • On Sacred Ground • The Darkest Night • A Serial Case • The Back Room • A Case Not Forgotten • Lost in the Footprints|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.