|And Justice for Flint: Part 2|
|Original airdate:||August 21, 2015|
|Previous episode:||And Justice for Flint, Part 1|
|Next episode:||On Sacred Ground|
Former Harris County prosecutors Casey Garrett and Alicia O'Neill are back in Flint, continuing to work the city's cold cases -- including a young girl whose online meeting turned into a real world nightmare after a chilling assault.
- Casey Garrett as Former Prosecutor Casey Garrett
- Alicia O'Neill as Former Prosecutor Alicia O'Neill
- Ed Tacchi as Sex Crimes Investigator Ed Tacchi
- Lieutenant Devon Bernritter (Flint Police Department)
- Sergeant Will Surface (Flint Police Department)
- Flint, Michigan (April 4, 2012)
- Brionna (18)
- Marcel Robinson - arrested, gave a statement.
- Flint, Michigan (December 23, 2012)
- Andrew "Rabbit" Turner - picked out in a photo line-up.
- Noah Biddis - arrested, gave a statement.
- Dobbie Biddis
The work in Flint has lead to the arrest and current prosecution of 7 suspects.
Out of the 71 rape kits tested, 38 produced full DNA profiles, so far resulting in 16 named suspects in CODIS.
Flint PD is pursuing these individuals and continuing to work these cases as further results roll in.
|Cold Justice: Sex Crimes season 1|
|Episodes||The Music Teacher • A Very Public Place • And Justice for Flint, Part 1 • And Justice for Flint, Part 2 • On Sacred Ground • The Darkest Night • A Serial Case • The Back Room • A Case Not Forgotten • Lost in the Footprints|