|Original airdate:||March 2, 2019|
|Previous episode:||Death Among Him, Part 2|
|Next episode:||Golden Years Gone|
Kelly and Steve head into Louisiana to work with the Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office and investigate the 2016 homicide of a 26-year-old whose body was found on the banks of the bayou. Can the team finally bring justice to his grieving family?
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Steve Spingola as Homicide Investigator Steve Spingola
- Captain Phillip Webber (Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office)
- Lieutenant Chris Groh (Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office)
- Concordia Parish, Louisiana (March 30, 2016)
- Duell Moreland (26)
- Hartwell Tiffee - was arrested and charged with second-degree murder, but court records say a grand jury decided there wasn't enough evidence to indict him.
|Cold Justice season 5|
|Episodes||Small Town Secrets • The Professor's End • Holding Onto Hope • Down by the Lake • Danger at Dawn • Preacher's Mother • No Safe Return • Bound and Burnt • Pain in Pawhuska • The Case Behind the Billboards • Death Among Him, Part 1 • Death Among Him, Part 2 • Backwater Bloodshed • Golden Years Gone • A Mother's Dying Wish • Texas Tragedy • Family Betrayal • Horror in the Home • Valentine's Day Violence • Small Town Predator • Mystery on the Mountain • Double Life Discovered • Digging for Answers • Deadly Affairs • A Family's Nightmare • Fatal Betrayal|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 6|