|Original airdate:||May 15, 2015|
|Previous episode:||Justice Served (2)|
|Next episode:||Smoking Gun|
After a respected doctor in the community is brutally murdered and set on fire in his kitchen, the team must wade through the ashes of the tragic aftermath to try to bring his family justice.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary (credit only)
- Alan Brown as Homicide Investigator Alan Brown
- Captain Brian Laird (Paducah Police Department)
- Detective Troy Turner (Paducah Police Department)
- Chief Brandon Barnhill (Paducah Police Department)
- Paducah, Kentucky (July 24, 2006)
- Dr. Frank Shemwell (81)
- Penny Baird Shemwell - While Baird-Shemwell was questioned by Paducah Police about the circumstances of her husband’s death, no charges were filed against her.
|Cold Justice season 3|
|Episodes||Still of the Night • Miss Congeniality • Burned • Mother Daughter Tragedy • Operator, Hurry! • The Record Keeper • Little League Dad • American Dream • The Alley • Devoted • Lying in Wait • Trip to Nowhere • Justice Served (2) • Beloved Doctor • Smoking Gun • The Good Life • Off the Beaten Path • Room No.10 • The Escape? • Up in Flames • Trajectory • Justice Served (3) • In the Neighborhood, Part 1 • In the Neighborhood, Part 2|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.