|Beyond the Grave|
|Original airdate:||August 12, 2017|
|Previous episode:||A Deadly Inheritance|
|Next episode:||Home Alone|
Facing their oldest case yet, Kelly and team head to Mississippi to find out if the tragic death of a young man was a suicide, accident, or murder. It's a Cold Justice first when local law enforcement exhumes the body of the victim.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Johnny Bonds as Homicide Investigator Johnny Bonds
- Deputy Chief Matt Chapman (Pascagoula Police Department)
- Lieutenant Darren Versiga (Pascagoula Police Department)
- Pascagoula, Mississippi (August 1, 1975)
- George Tyrone "Tye" Breland (22)
- Katherine Grace Short
|Cold Justice season 4|
|Episodes||One of Our Own • Fresh Wounds • A Deadly Inheritance • Beyond the Grave • Home Alone • The Widow • If I Can't Have You, No One Can • Cabin in the Woods • Dying Declaration • Covet|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 5 • Season 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.