|Original airdate:||October 22, 2013|
In the small town of Seagraves, Texas, Rocky Bryant was universally loved. You couldn’t find anyone to say a bad word about him. Instead, people would regale you with stories of his great sense of humor, big smile, and giant heart. Rocky worked for the local feed plant for more than 20 years, and his coworkers were his biggest fans. Rocky made coffee for his crew every morning, and always started his day with a joke. But on March 25, 2008, what started as a normal workday quickly turned into a nightmare. Approximately 30 minutes after clocking in, Rocky was found brutally beaten in the dry feed building. As Rocky was being loaded into the ambulance, his old friend Deputy Shane Scott arrived, responding to the call. "They got me good, Shane. They got me good," was all Rocky could say about his attack, before being whisked off to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead a few hours later. Deputy Scott has never stopped searching for whoever did this to his friend.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Johnny Bonds as Homicide Investigator Johnny Bonds
- Armando Perez as Homicide Investigator Armando Perez
- Deputy Shane Scott (Gaines County Sheriff's Office)
- Sheriff Ronny Pipkin (Gaines County Sheriff's Office)
- Chief Deputy Packy Kissick (Gaines County Sheriff's Office)
- Seagraves, Texas (March 25, 2008)
- Robert Glenn "Rocky" Bryant (54)
- Patricia Rene Graves - charged and pled guilty to murder.
- Jose Luis Villarreal - charged in the killing of Robert Bryant.
|Cold Justice season 1|
|Episodes||Small Town Suicide? • Mother • Home Town Hero • Hit and Run • Hiding in Plain Sight • Small Town Tragedy • Hatchet • Blind Love|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|