|Original airdate:||November 26, 2017|
A family man calls 911 to say he'd accidentally shot himself. Yet the crime scene tells a different story. With little hard evidence to go on and a love triangle unfolding, police work fast to get to the bottom of a mysterious shooting.
- Sergeant Kenny Kendall (Boone City Sheriff's Office)
- Terry Cowman (Special Agent in Charge, DCI)
- Bret Braafhart (Special Agent, DCI)
- Chief Mick Bailey (Ogden Police)
- Craig Broake (911 Operator, Boone City)
- Scott Brown (Iowa State Prosecutor)
- Patty Hill (Shane Hill's Mother)
- Jeff Kester (Shane Hill's Friend)
- Boone County, Iowa (May 28, 2007)
- Michael "Shane" Hill (29)
- Jessica Hill - pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit murder and accessory after the fact in the death, . sentenced to 12 years in prison.
- Daniel Blair - serving a life sentence after being found guilty of first-degree murder.
- Aron Moss - convicted of second-degree murder and is serving a 50-year sentence.
|Criminal Confessions Season 1|
|Episodes||Carlsbad • Waterloo • Baton Rouge • Edmonton • Martin County • Placentia • Gainesville • Eunice • Boone County • Houston • Seneca Falls • Ascension|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4|