|Original airdate:||January 23, 2015|
|Previous episode:||Miss Congeniality|
|Next episode:||Mother Daughter Tragedy|
In 2007, an upbeat, free-spirited 67-year-old grandmother was found burned to death in her home. It's now up to Kelly and Yolanda to head to Fairview Park, Ohio, to determine how the fire was started and who was responsible.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Alan Brown as Homicide Investigator Alan Brown
- Lieutenant Paul Shepard (Fairview Park Police Department)
- Chief Erich Upperman (Fairview Park Police Department)
- Detective Tom Harrington (Fairview Park Police Department)
- Fairview Park, Ohio (August 29, 2007)
- Gwen Bewley (67)
- Tim Sheline - convicted of murder and aggravated arson.
|Cold Justice season 3|
|Episodes||Still of the Night • Miss Congeniality • Burned • Mother Daughter Tragedy • Operator, Hurry! • The Record Keeper • Little League Dad • American Dream • The Alley • Devoted • Lying in Wait • Trip to Nowhere • Justice Served (2) • Beloved Doctor • Smoking Gun • The Good Life • Off the Beaten Path • Room No.10 • The Escape? • Up in Flames • Trajectory • Justice Served (3) • In the Neighborhood, Part 1 • In the Neighborhood, Part 2|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.