|Original airdate:||October 1, 2017|
In the oil fields of New Mexico, mother of two Emily Lambert disappears after a night out at a local bar. Investigators find themselves in a race against the clock trying to find her alive and are eventually stunned by what they uncover.
- Lieutenant Jon Blackmon (Carlsbad Police)
- Sergeant Blaine Rennie (Carlsbad Police)
- Sergeant Scot Naylor (Carlsbad Police)
- Detective Allen Sanchez (Ret.) (Carlsbad Police)
- Commander Tim Argo (Ret.) (Artesia Police)
- Patrick Melvin (Chief Deputy District Attorney, Fifth Judicial, NM)
- Dianna Luge (District Attorney, Fifth Judicial, NM)
- Angie Goode (Emily's Best Friend)
- Donna & Steve (Emily's Parents)
- Anthony Zapata (Witness, Blue Cactus Lounge)
- Carlsbad, New Mexico (March 2, 2014)
- Emily Lambert (30)
- Robert Earley - convicted of first-degree murder, kidnapping and tampering with evidence, sentenced to the mandatory sentence of life in prison without parole.
|Criminal Confessions Season 1|
|Episodes||Carlsbad • Waterloo • Baton Rouge • Edmonton • Martin County • Placentia • Gainesville • Eunice • Boone County • Houston • Seneca Falls • Ascension|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.