|Death Among Him, Part 2|
|Original airdate:||February 23, 2019|
|Previous episode:||Death Among Him, Part 1|
|Next episode:||Backwater Bloodshed|
Kelly & Tonya head to Wyoming to work with Carbon County Law Enforcement to look into the mysterious deaths of two women years apart, but connected by the same circle of friends.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Tonya Rider as Homicide Investigator Tonya Rider
- Paul Zamora (Carbon County Coroner)
- Chief Troy Palmer (Rawlins Police Department)
- Marshal Jeff Neimark (Hanna Marshal's Office)
- Carbon County, Wyoming (November 23, 1997)
- Svein Kjelsrud (24)
There is no evidence a murder took place, Svein Kjelsrud's death is believed to be a suicide.
- Carbon County, Wyoming (May 22, 2003)
- Thora Kjelsrud (36)
- Barry Hamilton - the Carbon County coroner recommends a first degree murder charge.
|Cold Justice season 5|
|Episodes||Small Town Secrets • The Professor's End • Holding Onto Hope • Down by the Lake • Danger at Dawn • Preacher's Mother • No Safe Return • Bound and Burnt • Pain in Pawhuska • The Case Behind the Billboards • Death Among Him, Part 1 • Death Among Him, Part 2 • Backwater Bloodshed • Golden Years Gone • A Mother's Dying Wish • Texas Tragedy • Family Betrayal • Horror in the Home • Valentine's Day Violence • Small Town Predator • Mystery on the Mountain • Double Life Discovered • Digging for Answers • Deadly Affairs • A Family's Nightmare • Fatal Betrayal|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 6|