|Dreams Become Nightmares|
|Original airdate:||October 27, 2019|
|Previous episode:||Daddy's Girl|
|Next episode:||Misguided Mom|
After a divorce and a business failure, a vengeful man relentlessly pursues the person he feels wronged him. The police must use unusual tactics to help keep this person safe.
- Lieutenant Daniel Douglas (Anoka County Sheriff's Office)
- Detective Patrick Nelson (Team Supervisor, Anoka County Sheriff's Office)
- Detective Jeff Schoeberl (Anoka County Sheriff's Office)
- Anthony Palumbo (Anoka County Attorney)
- Emily Douglas (Victim's Advocate)
- Matt Kowalski (Film Director)
- Anoka County, Minnesota (December 13, 2016)
- James Sobanski (videographer)
- Kevin Condren - pleaded guilty and was sentenced to five years probation for "terroristic threats".
|Murder For Hire season 1|
|Episodes||An Ex-Wife's Revenge • The Other Woman • Good Sister, Bad Sister • Guardian Angel • Doctors' Orders • A Deadly Imagination • Monster-In-Law • Eye for an Eye • Revenge, Revenge, Revenge • A Family Divided • Crocodile Tears • Dirty Deeds • Daddy's Girl • Dreams Become Nightmares • Misguided Mom • Wrong Side of the Law • All or Nothing • Not Your Average Grandma • Double Life • Woman on a Mission|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.