|Original airdate:||September 30, 2017|
|Previous episode:||Cabin in the Woods|
Kelly and Steve Spingola head to Flint, Michigan to investigate the brazen 1991 shooting of a beloved woman murdered right outside her home. As she died in her sister's arms her final words could provide insight into who killed her.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Steve Spingola as Homicide Investigator Steve Spingola
- Lieutenant Jason Cate (Flint Police Department)
- Sergeant Greg Hosmer (Flint Police Department)
- Sergeant Brian Murphree (Flint Police Department)
- Flint, Michigan (December 21, 1991)
- Ida Anita Houston (46)
- Gabrielle Houston - charged with first-degree murder, felony firearm and armed robbery.
- Kareem Grant - charged with first-degree murder, felony firearm and armed robbery.
- Khalifah Boyd - admitted he shot and killed Ida Houston as she entered her home.
|Cold Justice season 4|
|Episodes||One of Our Own • Fresh Wounds • A Deadly Inheritance • Beyond the Grave • Home Alone • The Widow • If I Can't Have You, No One Can • Cabin in the Woods • Dying Declaration • Covet|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 5 • Season 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.