|Original airdate:||October 22, 2017|
|Previous episode:||Baton Rouge|
|Next episode:||Martin County|
When a hardworking single mother with a history of heart issues is found dead on the front steps of her home, detectives assume she died of natural causes. However, as the investigation progresses, it becomes clear foul play was involved.
- Staff Sergeant Bill Clark (Edmonton Police)
- Staff Sergeant Rob Mills (Edmonton Police)
- Sergeant Randy Topp, CSI (Edmonton Police)
- Detective Pat McCormick (Edmonton Police)
- Detective Peter Draganiuk (Edmonton Police)
- Detective Paul Hennig (Edmonton Police)
- Chris Hartwell (Edmonton Police)
- Edmonton, Alberta (February 28, 2008)
- Beverly Parker (49)
- Keshroy Bristol - charged with first-degree murder, sentenced to life in prison with no chance at parole for at least 12 years for second-degree murder.
- Delmy Vega-Medrano - charged with first-degree murder, the charges against her were later dropped.
Background information and Notes
This episode took place in Edmonton, the capital of Alberta in Canada. It is the only episode that took place outside of the United States of America.
|Criminal Confessions Season 1|
|Episodes||Carlsbad • Waterloo • Baton Rouge • Edmonton • Martin County • Placentia • Gainesville • Eunice • Boone County • Houston • Seneca Falls • Ascension|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3|