|Original airdate:||November 19, 2017|
|Next episode:||Boone County|
When a wife comes home to discover her ex-husband shot to death in the home they still share, detectives embark on a two year long journey to find out exactly who pulled the trigger, as a family falls apart.
- Chief Jimmie Jones (Eunice Police)
- Sergeant Chuck Dudley (Eunice Police)
- Sergeant Monica Martinez-Jones (Lead Investigator, New Mexico State Police)
- Tim Argo (Investigator, New Mexico State Police)
- Vernon Henning (Assistant District Attorney, Fifth Judicial, New Mexico)
- Rose Doshier (Darrell Blagg's Sister)
- Josh Ruth (Darrell Blagg's Friend)
- Eunice, New Mexico (August 11, 2006)
- Darrell Blagg (40)
- Stephanie Blagg (ex-wife) - sentenced to nine years in prison for solicitation to commit first-degree murder.
- Billy Kelley - sentenced to nine years in prison for solicitation to commit first-degree murder and conspiracy to solicit first-degree murder.
Murder For Hire
- Juan Muro - sentenced to 16 years in prison for second-degree murder.
|Criminal Confessions Season 1|
|Episodes||Carlsbad • Waterloo • Baton Rouge • Edmonton • Martin County • Placentia • Gainesville • Eunice • Boone County • Houston • Seneca Falls • Ascension|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3|