|Original airdate:||March 30, 2019|
|Previous episode:||Texas Tragedy|
|Next episode:||Horror in the Home|
Kelly travels to Abbey Abbondandolo's home state to work with the Idaho Falls PD to help investigate the 2007 homicide of a young mother. When her body was discovered almost 3 years later outside the city, it left a family searching for her killer.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Abbey Abbondandolo as Homicide Investigator Abbey Abbondandolo
- Sergeant Jessica Marley (Idaho Falls Police Department)
- Sergeant John Marley (Idaho Falls Police Department)
- Idaho Falls, Idaho (August 20, 2007)
- Stephanie Eldredge (21)
- Kenneth Jones - charged with second-degree murder for killing Stephanie Eldredge. Pled guilty to voluntary manslaughter and concealment for her death. He also admitted alteration or destruction of evidence.