|Golden Years Gone|
|Original airdate:||March 9, 2019|
|Previous episode:||Backwater Bloodshed|
|Next episode:||A Mother's Dying Wish|
Kelly and Abbey head to Colorado to help the Prowers County Sheriff's Office investigate the 1991 homicide of a beloved elderly couple who were brutally killed while working at their local VFW Hall.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Abbey Abbondandolo as Homicide Investigator Abbey Abbondandolo
- Sheriff Sam Zordel (Prowers County Sheriff's Office)
- Deputy Mike Palacios (Prowers County Sheriff's Office)
- Prowers County, Colorado (August 1, 1991)
- Robert “Curly” Culberth (70)
- Darlene Culberth (51)
- Robert Filbeck - was arrested for investigation of murder, he was never formally charged with murder and was later released.