|Hiding in Plain Sight|
|Original airdate:||October 1, 2013|
|Previous episode:||Hit and Run|
|Next episode:||Small Town Tragedy|
Eric Baxter grew up in the small town of Dickson, Tennessee. At 32-years-old, he was running a successful chain of grocery stores that he owned with his mother. He was popular with customers and employees alike. On the night of August 20, 1998, Eric’s mother arrived home to find her son lying bloody on the hallway floor with multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest. She was devastated by Eric’s death, and spent the rest of her life trying to figure out who would commit such a horror on her fun-loving son. The killing also shook the small Dickson community, which had rarely seen any murders. To this day, Eric’s death remains their only unsolved murder case.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Alan Brown as Homicide Investigator Alan Brown
- Detective John Patterson (Dickson County Sheriff's Office)
- Special Agent Joe Craig (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation)
- Dickson, Tennessee (August 20, 1998)
- Eric Baxter (32)
- Thomas "Tommy" Wortham - entered no contest pleas to voluntary manslaughter in Eric's death.
- Wallace "Wally" Brasel - entered no contest pleas to voluntary manslaughter in Eric's death.
|Cold Justice season 1|
|Episodes||Small Town Suicide? • Mother • Home Town Hero • Hit and Run • Hiding in Plain Sight • Small Town Tragedy • Hatchet • Blind Love|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|