|Holding Onto Hope|
|Original airdate:||August 18, 2018|
|Previous episode:||The Professor's End|
|Next episode:||Down by the Lake|
Kelly and Johnny Bonds return to their home state of Texas to look into the disappearance of a young mother in 2000, whose family has never given up on her. While some suspect murder, others claim to have seen her on the run with a mystery man.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Johnny Bonds as Homicide Investigator Johnny Bonds
- Sheriff Darrel Bobbitt (Houston County Sheriff's Office)
- Investigator Jerry Kaelin (Houston County Sheriff's Office)
- Sergeant Ryan Martin (Houston County Sheriff's Office)
- Houston County, Texas (January 19, 2000)
- Dina "Sissy" Shoemake (32)
- Curtis Allen Shoemake - charged with first-degree murder.