|Home Town Hero|
|Original airdate:||September 17, 2013|
|Next episode:||Hit and Run|
Born and raised in the small town of Palacios, Texas, Charlene Corporon was considered a nice "Southern lady" by all who knew her. She owned the most successful agricultural business in town, where she worked with lots of friends and relatives, including her son, Gary. Charlene and Gary developed a combative relationship after Gary’s father and Charlene’s husband, Willy, died in a tragic accident. Gary was allegedly verbally abusive and physically abusive towards Charlene. One morning, Charlene’s boyfriend called her house looking for her and Gary answered saying, "Charlene doesn’t look too good." When the police got to the house, she was dead, having been shot in the head with a .22. Could her own son have murdered her? Or was her troubled boyfriend the killer in this case? For Matagorda County and the small rural towns within, murders are rare, let alone an unsolved one. The town hopes that native Kelly Seigler, and her team of highly-experienced investigators, can finally crack this cold case.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Johnny Bonds as Homicide Investigator Johnny Bonds
- Captain Richard Rooth (Matagorda County Sheriff's Office)
- Captain Nubbin Chamblee (Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office)
- Palacios, Texas (June 6, 1982)
- Charlene Corporon (48)
- Gary Wayne Corporon - charged with murder in 1982 for his mother's fatal shooting.
|Cold Justice season 1|
|Episodes||Small Town Suicide? • Mother • Home Town Hero • Hit and Run • Hiding in Plain Sight • Small Town Tragedy • Hatchet • Blind Love|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|