|Horror in the Home|
|Original airdate:||April 6, 2019|
|Previous episode:||Family Betrayal|
|Next episode:||Valentine's Day Violence|
Kelly & Steve Spingola partner once again to work with the Potter County Sheriff's Department in Texas in investigating the brutal murder of a doting mother of four. Will DNA testing help them find the murderer and answers for her grieving kids?
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Steve Spingola as Homicide Investigator Steve Spingola
- Randall Sims (Potter County District Attorney)
- Sergeant Brad Haley (Potter County Sheriff's Office)
- Lieutenant Steve White (Potter County Sheriff's Office)
- Potter County, Texas (February 25, 1994)
- Jackie Hogue (40)
- Jesse Hogue - After recontacting witnesses and reprocessing evidence, Jesse Hogue emerged as a suspect. A probable cause statement was presented to the 47th District Attorney's Office and an arrest warrant for Hogue was obtained.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.