|Lost in the Footprints|
|Original airdate:||September 25, 2015|
|Previous episode:||A Case Not Forgotten|
Casey and Alicia head to Kodiak, Alaska where a young woman, who was eight months pregnant, was held at gunpoint. She was attacked viciously and raped at her home.
- Casey Garrett as Former Prosecutor Casey Garrett
- Alicia O'Neill as Former Prosecutor Alicia O'Neill
- Jesse Alvarado as Sex Crimes Investigator Jesse Alvarado
- Chief Ronda Wallace (Kodiak Police Department)
- Lieutenant DJ Clumpner (Kodiak Police Department)
- Kodiak, Alaska (March 15, 2010)
- Santiago - will be extradited from the Philippines.
The Kodiak District Attorney is reviewing the case in the hopes of bringing it in front of a Grand Jury.
|Cold Justice: Sex Crimes season 1|
|Episodes||The Music Teacher • A Very Public Place • And Justice for Flint, Part 1 • And Justice for Flint, Part 2 • On Sacred Ground • The Darkest Night • A Serial Case • The Back Room • A Case Not Forgotten • Lost in the Footprints|