|Original airdate:||October 29, 2017|
A 2-Hour Special takes us to Florida, where a devoted mother disappears into the night after tucking her daughter into bed. Investigators chase down a trail of leads that include multiple suspects, culminating in a horrifying discovery.
- Sheriff Wiliam Snyder (Martin County Sheriff's Department)
- Lieutenant Mike Dougherty (Martin County Sheriff's Department)
- Detective Michael Oliver (Martin County Sheriff's Department)
- Detective Sergeant Yesenia Carde (Martin County Sheriff's Department)
- Detective Dan Dulac (Martin County Sheriff's Department)
- Detective Eric Emser (Raleigh Police)
- Detective Stephen Snowden (Raleigh Police)
- Tom Bakkedahl (Martin County State Attorney)
- David Todd (Tricia's Dad)
- Rebecca Hasselbach (Tricia's Mother)
- Jonathan Todd (Tricia's Brother)
- Martin County, Florida (April 27, 2016)
- Tricia Gale Todd (30)
- Steven Williams - sentenced to 35 years in prison for killing his ex-wife.
Steven Williams is currently serving his 35 year sentence for murder and child neglect at Wakulla Correctional Institute in Crawfordville, Florida.
|Criminal Confessions Season 1|
|Episodes||Carlsbad • Waterloo • Baton Rouge • Edmonton • Martin County • Placentia • Gainesville • Eunice • Boone County • Houston • Seneca Falls • Ascension|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4|