|Original airdate:||January 16, 2015|
|Previous episode:||Still of the Night|
In 1997, a young mother of three was found shot to death in her car that was pulled over on the side of a highway. In this episode, Kelly and Yolanda head to Yakima County, Wash., and are faced with the difficult task of finding a killer who seemed to disappear under the dark cover of night.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Nubbin Chamblee as Homicide Investigator Nubbin Chamblee
- Steve Spingola as Homicide Investigator Steve Spingola
- Detective Dave Johnson (Yakima County Sheriff's Office)
- Sergeant Judd Towell (Yakima County Sheriff's Office)
- Yakima County, Washington (February 16, 1997)
- Deborah "Debbie" Bailey (32)
- Barry Beckford (Barrett Bailey) - sentenced to 27 months in prison for second-degree manslaughter.
|Cold Justice season 3|
|Episodes||Still of the Night • Miss Congeniality • Burned • Mother Daughter Tragedy • Operator, Hurry! • The Record Keeper • Little League Dad • American Dream • The Alley • Devoted • Lying in Wait • Trip to Nowhere • Justice Served (2) • Beloved Doctor • Smoking Gun • The Good Life • Off the Beaten Path • Room No.10 • The Escape? • Up in Flames • Trajectory • Justice Served (3) • In the Neighborhood, Part 1 • In the Neighborhood, Part 2|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|