|Original airdate:||September 10, 2013|
|Previous episode:||Small Town Suicide?|
|Next episode:||Home Town Hero|
Mattie Williams was an active member of her church and was known throughout the community as a loving mother. On the morning of Monday, August 28, 2006, a friend of Mattie’s went by her home after receiving no response to repeated attempts to reach her. The friend noticed some blood on the outside wall of Mattie’s house and quickly called the police, who found no trace of Mattie inside. News of Mattie’s disappearance spread quickly throughout the community, as many church friends and family quickly gathered to search for her. She was found six hours later, stabbed and bludgeoned to death, in a lonely, wooded area about three miles from her home. It was a complete shock to the entire community. Her killer - or killers - have never been found.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Johnny Bonds as Homicide Investigator Johnny Bonds
- Armando Perez as Homicide Investigator Armando Perez
- Major Terry Wyatt (Morehouse Parish Sheriff's Office)
- Chief Randy Tappin (Collinston Police Department)
- Sheriff Mike Tubbs (Morehouse Parish Sheriff's Office)
- Collinston, Louisiana (August 28, 2006)
- Mattie Williams (67)
- Stanley Mitchell - indicted on charges in the death of Mattie Williams.
- John Williams - indicted on charges in the death of Mattie Williams, home invasion and obstruction of justice.
- Renwick Jackson - indicted on charges in the death of Mattie Williams, home invasion and obstruction of justice.
|Cold Justice season 1|
|Episodes||Small Town Suicide? • Mother • Home Town Hero • Hit and Run • Hiding in Plain Sight • Small Town Tragedy • Hatchet • Blind Love|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|