|One of Our Own|
|Original airdate:||July 22, 2017|
|Previous episode:||In the Neighborhood, Part 2|
|Next episode:||Fresh Wounds|
Kelly Siegler is back on her own turf in Texas to look into a cold case she's never forgotten - the 1991 murder of a 35-year-old wife, mother of two young boys and employee of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. Kelly and veteran detective Steve Spingola will join local law enforcement to reinvestigate the case to see if there is any evidence that could help solve this tragic homicide.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Steve Spingola as Homicide Investigator Steve Spingola
- Greg Pinkins as Homicide Investigator Greg Pinkins
- Chief Kevin Lunsford (Huntsville Police Department)
- Detective Scott Mitchell (Huntsville Police Department)
- Huntsville, Texas (July 19, 1991)
- Mary Jane LeFlore (35)
- Larry LeFlore - arrested on a warrant at the Walker County Courthouse after he was indicted by a grand jury.
|Cold Justice season 4|
|Episodes||One of Our Own • Fresh Wounds • A Deadly Inheritance • Beyond the Grave • Home Alone • The Widow • If I Can't Have You, No One Can • Cabin in the Woods • Dying Declaration • Covet|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 5 • Season 6|