|Original airdate:||February 6, 2015|
|Previous episode:||Mother Daughter Tragedy|
|Next episode:||The Record Keeper|
A short time after a mysterious call is made to the operator in 1981, a young mother is found by her teenage daughter, brutally stabbed to death in their home. In this episode, Kelly and Yolanda head to St. Johns County, Fla., and are tasked with finding the killer of an innocent woman who appeared to have it all.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Steve Spingola as Homicide Investigator Steve Spingola
- Corporal Sean Tice (St. Johns Sheriff's Office)
- Sergeant Bobby Dean (St. Johns Sheriff's Office)
- St. Johns County, Florida (March 3, 1981)
- Nancy Jo Canode (39)
- Ken Canode - Ken Canode’s brother-in-law from another marriage told police in 2006 that Canode told him before the slaying he had $10,000 for someone to “take care” of his wife. The brother-in-law passed a polygraph last year at Tice’s request.
|Cold Justice season 3|
|Episodes||Still of the Night • Miss Congeniality • Burned • Mother Daughter Tragedy • Operator, Hurry! • The Record Keeper • Little League Dad • American Dream • The Alley • Devoted • Lying in Wait • Trip to Nowhere • Justice Served (2) • Beloved Doctor • Smoking Gun • The Good Life • Off the Beaten Path • Room No.10 • The Escape? • Up in Flames • Trajectory • Justice Served (3) • In the Neighborhood, Part 1 • In the Neighborhood, Part 2|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|