|Pain in Pawhuska|
|Original airdate:||September 29, 2018|
|Previous episode:||Bound and Burnt|
|Next episode:||The Case Behind the Billboards|
Kelly and Steve Spingola investigate the brutal slaying of an Oklahoma teenager whose night of cruising and partying turned deadly. Could a scandalous town rumor have led to her death? The team searches for justice 22 years later.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Steve Spingola as Homicide Investigator Steve Spingola
- Investigator Kevin Burke (Osage County Sheriff's Office)
- Investigator Dale Hunter (Osage County Sheriff's Office)
- Osage County, Oklahoma (September 22, 1996)
- Joanne Goodwin (18)
- Cherri Miller-Terry - an arrest warrant had been issued in June 2018 for the arrest of Cherri Miller-Terry in connection with the 1996 death of Joannie Goodwin.
District Attorney Mike Fisher dropped, without prejudice (meaning a charge could be brought again at some point), a murder case brought against Cherri Miller-Terry, now 49, in connection with the 1996 death of Joannie Goodwin, 18.