We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Original airdate:||November 5, 2017|
|Previous episode:||Martin County|
A mother's only hope of finding her missing 20-year old daughter rests in the hands of a seasoned investigator from the DA's office, who takes on her case after it's gone cold for seven years.
- Sergeant Bryce Angel (Placentia Police)
- Corinne Loomis (Ret.) (Police Civilian Investigator, Placentia Police)
- Sergeant David Douglass (Ret.) (Riverside County Sheriff's Department)
- Larry Montgomery (Ret.) (Investigator, Orange County District Attorney's Office)
- Michael Michelena (Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney)
- Nancy Ekelund (Lynsie's Mother)
- Francine Bless (Family Friend)
- Placentia, California (February 17, 2001)
- Lynsie Leigh Ekelund (20)
- Christopher Michael McAmis - sentenced to 15 years to life in prison for second-degree murder.
|Criminal Confessions Season 1|
|Episodes||Carlsbad • Waterloo • Baton Rouge • Edmonton • Martin County • Placentia • Gainesville • Eunice • Boone County • Houston • Seneca Falls • Ascension|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3|