|Original airdate:||August 7, 2015|
|Previous episode:||Off the Beaten Path|
|Next episode:||The Escape?|
The Cold Justice team returns to Fort Myers, Fla., to put their investigative skills to work on a 22-year-old murder case of a woman found shot in the head, covered in bloody sheets and dumped behind a community rec center.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary (credit only)
- Greg Pinkins as Homicide Investigator Greg Pinkins
- Sergeant Brian O'Reilly (Fort Myers Police Department)
- Detective Al Antonini (Fort Myers Police Department)
- Fort Myers, Florida (September 8, 1983)
- Mattie Lee Henry (40)
- Angelo Ruth - sentenced to 11 years in prison for second degree murder.
|Cold Justice season 3|
|Episodes||Still of the Night • Miss Congeniality • Burned • Mother Daughter Tragedy • Operator, Hurry! • The Record Keeper • Little League Dad • American Dream • The Alley • Devoted • Lying in Wait • Trip to Nowhere • Justice Served (2) • Beloved Doctor • Smoking Gun • The Good Life • Off the Beaten Path • Room No.10 • The Escape? • Up in Flames • Trajectory • Justice Served (3) • In the Neighborhood, Part 1 • In the Neighborhood, Part 2|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|