|Small Town Secrets|
|Original airdate:||August 4, 2018|
|Next episode:||The Professor's End|
Kelly and Steve Spingola head to Wisconsin to investigate an unsolved homicide. The case becomes personal after they receive a letter from the victim's daughters. Their search uncovers a town's dark side, crimes against children and lies within a church.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Steve Spingola as Homicide Investigator Steve Spingola
- Detective Sergeant Kelly Moermond (Oneida County Sheriff's Office)
- Captain Terri Hook (Oneida County Sheriff's Office)
- Detective Sergeant Chad Wanta (Oneida County Sheriff's Office)
- Oneida County, Wisconsin (April 28, 1982)
- Barbara Mendez (33)
- Robin "Bob" Mendez - Judge Jill Falstad sentenced Robin "Bob" Mendez to life in prison for the "heinous" and "vicious" murder of his wife Barbara more than three decades ago.