|Small Town Suicide?|
|Original airdate:||September 3, 2013|
Pam Shelly was a loving mother of two. Shortly after splitting from her husband, she reconnected with Ronnie Hendrick, an old family friend. They fell in love, and she moved with her kids from Arkansas to Texas to live with him. Ronnie and Pam had a passionate but volatile love affair, which eventually became combative. One day, after a heated argument, Ronnie reportedly pushed Pam’s daughter, Kayla. Pam became enraged and jumped to her daughter’s defense. Pam and Ronnie fought before she finally told him she was leaving him for good. After packing up her and the kids’ things, Pam was putting on make-up in the bathroom when her daughter said she heard a scream and ran to find Pam on the floor with a bullet wound to her head. Pam later died in the hospital, and her case was ruled a suicide. But Pam’s children and Carl Bowen, a detective at the time of the incident, have always believed that Ronnie committed murder.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Johnny Bonds as Homicide Investigator Johnny Bonds
- Sergeant Carl Bowen (Dewitt County Sheriff's Office)
- Cuero, Texas (January 6, 2001)
- Pamela Curlee Shelly (31)
- Ronnie Hendrick - pled guilty and was sentenced to 22 years in prison.
|Cold Justice season 1|
|Episodes||Small Town Suicide? • Mother • Home Town Hero • Hit and Run • Hiding in Plain Sight • Small Town Tragedy • Hatchet • Blind Love|
|Other Seasons||Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|