|Still of the Night|
|Original airdate:||January 9, 2015|
|Previous episode:||Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice?|
|Next episode:||Miss Congeniality|
In 2004, someone crept inside a 25-year old's bedroom window while she was sleeping and brutally stabbed her to death. Siegler and McClary head to Pocatello, Id., to search for clues and suspects including one who may be a repeat offender.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Abbey Abbondandolo as Homicide Investigator Abbey Abbondandolo
- Detective Scott Long (Pocatello Police Department)
- Detective Matt Harris (Pocatello Police Department)
- Pocatello, Idaho (September 28, 2004)
- Nori Jones (25)
- Brad Scott Compher - has been declared competent to stand trial in the capital murder case.
|Cold Justice season 3|
|Episodes||Still of the Night • Miss Congeniality • Burned • Mother Daughter Tragedy • Operator, Hurry! • The Record Keeper • Little League Dad • American Dream • The Alley • Devoted • Lying in Wait • Trip to Nowhere • Justice Served (2) • Beloved Doctor • Smoking Gun • The Good Life • Off the Beaten Path • Room No.10 • The Escape? • Up in Flames • Trajectory • Justice Served (3) • In the Neighborhood, Part 1 • In the Neighborhood, Part 2|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.