|Original airdate:||March 23, 2019|
|Previous episode:||A Mother's Dying Wish|
|Next episode:||Family Betrayal|
Kelly & Johnny Bonds work with the Jasper County Sheriff's Department to take on the 2012 disappearance of a 56-year-old mother. The investigation uncovers family drama, rumors of doomsday prepping and a daughter waiting for her mother to return.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Johnny Bonds as Homicide Investigator Johnny Bonds
- Anne Pickle (Jasper County District Attorney)
- Investigator Connie Jordan (Jasper County Sheriff's Office)
- Deputy Glenn Blank (Jasper County Sheriff's Office)
- Lieutenant Ryan Cunningham (Jasper County Sheriff's Office)
- Sheriff Mitchel Newman (Jasper County Sheriff's Office)
- Jasper County, Texas (May 2012)
- Kay L. McCoy (56)
- Robert "Trey" Hicks
- Kristina Marie Hicks
In July 2019, Robert Louis Hicks and Kristina Marie Hicks were indicted for credit/debit card abuse and forgery of a financial instrument. They are accused of cashing checks on McCoy's account in August and September 2012, several months after her disappearance. Investigators stated they were also persons of interest in her disappearance as well.
McCoy's disappearance remains under investigation and the circumstances of her case are unclear.