|The Darkest Night|
|Original airdate:||September 4, 2015|
|Previous episode:||On Sacred Ground|
|Next episode:||A Serial Case|
Casey and Alicia must build the case against an uncooperative suspect and try to locate the one witness who can confirm the story of a young woman who was abducted and raped at gunpoint 23 years ago.
- Casey Garrett as Former Prosecutor Casey Garrett
- Alicia O'Neill as Former Prosecutor Alicia O'Neill
- Jesse Alvarado as Sex Crimes Investigator Jesse Alvarado
- Lieutenant Kevin Kirkum (Lake Charles Police Department)
- Detective Jeff Atkinson (Lake Charles Police Department)
- Lake Charles, Louisiana (October 20, 1992)
- Beverly (34)
- Johnell Ledoux - on June 18, 2015, he was indicted on a charge of Aggravated Rape. If convicted, he could be sentenced to life in prison.
|Cold Justice: Sex Crimes season 1|
|Episodes||The Music Teacher • A Very Public Place • And Justice for Flint, Part 1 • And Justice for Flint, Part 2 • On Sacred Ground • The Darkest Night • A Serial Case • The Back Room • A Case Not Forgotten • Lost in the Footprints|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.