|Original airdate:||August 28, 2015|
|Previous episode:||Up in Flames|
|Next episode:||Justice Served (3)|
The Cold Justice team hopes to uncover the truth behind a death of a young man from a few years ago. Kelly, Yolanda and Orlando Martinez work with state police and firearm experts across the country to get to the bottom of what happened.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary
- Orlando Martinez as Homicide Investigator Orlando Martinez
- Corporal Jeremy Daughtery (West Virginia State Police Department)
- John Bord (Taylor County Prosecuting Attorney)
- Taylor County, West Virginia (January 26, 2012)
- Benjamin Adam Cooper (24)
- Samantha Price Metzgar - sentenced to 15 years for voluntary manslaughter.
|Cold Justice season 3|
|Episodes||Still of the Night • Miss Congeniality • Burned • Mother Daughter Tragedy • Operator, Hurry! • The Record Keeper • Little League Dad • American Dream • The Alley • Devoted • Lying in Wait • Trip to Nowhere • Justice Served (2) • Beloved Doctor • Smoking Gun • The Good Life • Off the Beaten Path • Room No.10 • The Escape? • Up in Flames • Trajectory • Justice Served (3) • In the Neighborhood, Part 1 • In the Neighborhood, Part 2|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.