|Up in Flames|
|Original airdate:||August 21, 2015|
|Previous episode:||The Escape?|
The Cold Justice team goes to Iowa to work with the Johnson County Sheriff's Office on the 1995 case of a mother and gifted artist who was found dead in her car after a huge explosion.
- Kelly Siegler as Prosecutor Kelly Siegler
- Yolanda McClary as Crime Scene Investigator Yolanda McClary (credit only)
- Steve Spingola as Homicide Investigator Steve Spingola
- Lieutenant Doug Gwinn (Johnson County Sheriff's Office)
- Senator Kevin Kinney (Iowa Senate District 39)
- Johnson County, Iowa (September 24, 1995)
- Susan Kersten (38)
- Steve Klein - sentenced to 15 years for arson, willful injury causing serious injury and suborning perjury.
|Cold Justice season 3|
|Episodes||Still of the Night • Miss Congeniality • Burned • Mother Daughter Tragedy • Operator, Hurry! • The Record Keeper • Little League Dad • American Dream • The Alley • Devoted • Lying in Wait • Trip to Nowhere • Justice Served (2) • Beloved Doctor • Smoking Gun • The Good Life • Off the Beaten Path • Room No.10 • The Escape? • Up in Flames • Trajectory • Justice Served (3) • In the Neighborhood, Part 1 • In the Neighborhood, Part 2|
|Other Seasons||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.